HOW IT WORKS
Our full-spectrum infrared saunas combine the beneficial infrared rays with the therapeutic beauty of visible light through color light therapy in every sauna session. By eliminating the sun's troublesome, harmful UV rays we provide a safe, restorative sweat session that will leave you rejuvenated.GET STARTED NOW
NEAR, MID & FAR
Near, mid, and far infrared waves penetrate the skin, muscles, joints, and tissues to increase circulation, speed oxygen flow, and help rid the body of harmful toxins. Using our infrared saunas helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals.
Clinical grade Red Light Therapy utilizes low-level laser light, set at a specific wavelength, to safely penetrate deep into the body in order to stimulate the mitochondria within your body's cells. The mitochondria function's as the engine of the cell, powering the biochemical reactions that encourage cell rejuvenation, battle inflammation and boost collagen production. Clinical grade Red Light Therapy is used globally as part of treatments for Neuropathy, skin conditions, hair loss, athletic recovery, and much more.⠀LEARN MORE
Color Light Therapy is a method of treatment that uses the visible spectrum (colors) of electromagnetic light to treat diseases. It is a centuries-old concept used successfully over the years to treat various diseases and ailments.
The following color chart explains the health benefits associated with each color.
THE GREAT ENERGIZER
- The color red works wonders in the body to increase energy levels
- Loosens, releases constrictions and is excellent for areas that have become stiffened
- Activates metabolism
- Promotes cellular growth, stimulating the circulatory system and liver
- Causes hemoglobin to multiply, thus increasing energy raising body temperature conditions as it stimulates sensory nerves such as hearing, taste, and smell
- Excellent for anemia or blood-related conditions
- Ideal for colds and other sluggish or dormant conditions like pneumonia, arthritis, and anemia