How Infrared Sauna Therapy Works
Sunlight = visible & invisible light
Visible light = 7 colors of the rainbow
Invisible light = Infrared (IR) & Ultraviolet (UV) rays
Our infrared saunas combine the beneficial infrared rays with the therapeutic beauty of visible light through chromotherapy in every sauna session. By eliminating the sun's troublesome, harmful UV rays we provide a safe, restorative sweat session that will leave you rejuvenated.
The far infrared heat surrounds you and penetrates skin, muscles, joints, and tissues to increase circulation, speed oxygen flow, and help rid the body of harmful toxins. Using our IR saunas helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals.
Chromotherapy is a method of treatment that uses the visible spectrum (colors) of electromagnetic light to treat diseases. It is a centuries-old concept used successfully over the years to treat various diseases and ailments.
The following color chart explains the health benefits associated with each color.
- The color red works wonders in the body to increase energy levels
- Loosens, releases constrictions and is excellent for areas that have become stiffened
- Activates metabolism
- Promotes cellular growth, stimulating the circulatory system
- Causes hemoglobin to multiply, thus increasing energy raising body temperature conditions as it stimulates sensory nerves such as hearing, taste, and smell
- Excellent for anemia or blood-related conditions
- Ideal for colds and other sluggish or dormant conditions like pneumonia, arthritis, and anemia
- Stimulates the liver