The Benefits of Color Light Therapy
Select Perspire Sauna Studio’s offer medical-grade Red Light Therapy in addition to infrared and color light therapy. This unique combination of light therapies delivered holistically in every 40-minute session provides the most optimal wellness experience for inner and outer transformation.
All of our saunas feature medical-grade color light therapy—also referred to as chromotherapy or phototherapy. By applying color to the body through the skin and eyes during your 40-minute session it naturally and subtly restores balance to one's body and mind.
of Color LIGHT THERAPY
Every color, each with its own frequency, is a form of vibrational energy.
All organs, cells, and atoms exist as energy, and each form has its frequency. Each of our organs and energy centers vibrates and harmonizes with the frequencies of these colors. When various parts of the body deviate from these expected normal vibrations, one can assume that the body is either diseased or at least not functioning properly. The vibratory rates inherent in color are such that they balance the diseased energy pattern found in the body.
Colors generate electrical impulses and magnetic currents or fields of energy that are prime activators of the biochemical and hormonal processes in the human body. Light is responsible for turning on the brain and the body. Light enters the body through the eyes and skin. When even a single photon of light enters the eye, it lights up the entire brain.
THE GREAT ENERGIZER
- The color red works wonders in the body to increase energy levels
- Loosens, releases constrictions and is excellent for areas that have become stiffened
- Activates metabolism
- Promotes cellular growth, stimulating the circulatory system and liver
- Causes hemoglobin to multiply, thus increasing energy raising body temperature conditions as it stimulates sensory nerves such as hearing, taste, and smell
- Excellent for anemia or blood-related conditions
- Ideal for colds and other sluggish or dormant conditions like pneumonia, arthritis, and anemia